About me personally
In my spare time I am a man of what seems like a million hobbies. I love to do anything from playing guitar, creating handmade books, drawing, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, flying drones, going to musical performances and movies…etc. I also have the best friends in the world and an amazing Australian Shepherd named Tunney. He is a frisbee catching machine.
About me professionally
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Savannah College of Art & Design
- 15+ years – design, programming, animation
- 13+ years – Thoroughbred industry experience
- Thoroughbred Specific Clients – Claiborne, Overbrook, Spendthrift, WinStar, Gainesway, Darby Dan, Three Chimneys, Bridlewood, Taylor Made, Journeyman, and many many more
- Other Clients: Toyota Tsusho, Motorola, Sony, IBM, Modern Red Schoolhouse, Tennessee Film & Music Commission
For a full list of credentials and clients please visit the resume page.